The project’s main goal is to prevent and combat bullying, discrimination, and intolerance in team sports by developing a big, innovative, anti-bullying game, the Bulldog game, using modern technology and anti-bullying activities in sports grounds. In particular:
- Identify athletes vulnerable to bullying
- Identify athletes with aggressive/violent behavior
- Identify athletes that can become role models
- Protect bully-victims in team sports
- Educate athletes and coaches
- Encourage vulnerable to bullying athletes participate in team sports
- Raise awareness against bullying, violence, discrimination in sports
Our intervention aims to identify the different expressions of the phenomenon of bullying (racism; discrimination) and its main factors (identification and isolation of the victim; harassment; aggressiveness; violence; group acceptance), creating videos diffusing through mobile-app with survey related to the concrete situation. In particular, we have:1. Written and produced videos with the collaboration of physical education teachers and coaches2. Defined for each video the training objective and the questions for the survey
EU Erasmus+ Programme.
Support the actors of the videos (young athletes from 9 to 13 years old) and their families in a “strong” emotional experience in order to make the scene as realistic as possible.